OpenCms is a proven, easy-to-use content management system that is used by organizations for small and large projects around the world.
The CMS has been in development since 2000, and users benefit from the support available. Organizations find that it fits well into their existing IT infrastructures and implements mature API standards. Compared to pricey licensing models used by traditional vendor products, this open source model remains cost-effective.
Some of the key features that make OpenCms attractive to users are:
- Based on Java and XML
- Open Source technology
- Large development community
- Compatible with all major databases and application servers
- Cross-platform (can be deployed on Linux and Windows environments)
- Free and Commercial modules are available for added functionality
- Built-in Lucene Search Engine
- Powerful API
Talk to us about how we’ve helped clients such as the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, Parade Magazine, and Kichler Lighting with their platform challenges using OpenCms. Give us a call at 212.819.1700 or via email.